Front End Developer
A market leading technology company, based in the Portsmouth area is seeking a Front End Developer to work on various projects for the development of their website and mobile applications.
This company currently work with various businesses from high street retailers to international retailers providing online printing solutions.
This is great role for a mid to senior level Front End Developer to join the business and make an active contribution to the Front End development of their products.
This is a varied role and as a Front End Developer you will:
- Working within a highly skilled team to develop new and existing products for various clients
- Support the business drive for product and technological excellence
- Building and improving the customer experience when using the products and services
- Make contributions to further improve internal processes and procedures
- Work cross functionally with other teams
The Skills required to be successful as a Front End Developer are:
- Experience working with React
- Ability to create reliable, well tested Systems
- Passionate about code quality and supporting processes
- Experience in IOS/Android programming
- Familiar with Agile practices
- Experience or programming in other languages such as Ruby, Java and C++ (Advantageous)
The successful Front End Developer will have proven experience working with Front End Technologies in a full product life cycle environment.
The role of Front End Developer is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including, Bonus, 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays), pension scheme, Free parking on site and more.
To apply for the Front End Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301