Front End Developer
A niche Technology company, based in the Southampton area is seeking a Front End Developer to work on various projects for the development of their Software Applications, contributing to the projects with hands-on expertise in Front End Development.
This company currently work with some high profile clients within their market and are looking for a Front End Developer to join the business to further develop their current Software Applications and services they provide to the clients.
Passionate about staying ahead with the latest technology, the Front End Developer role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to work with the latest technologies and further develop current skills.
This is a varied role and as a Front End Developer you will.
- Provide ideas and constructive feedback to support decision making on delivery methods
- Listen to ideas and requirements from the current team
- Deliver quality code to support the development of business application
- Use test driven development and best practice to qualify software solutions
- Design and implement development solutions relating to Development, Integration and Test environments
- Delivers software testing as instructed
- Provides support to the business to realise specified software applications
- Works to an agreed set of tasks and goals - at times accepts changes to meet business needs
- Keeps up to date with development methodologies and suggests changes where appropriate
The Skills required to be successful as a Front End Developer are:
- Processor knowledge (SASS)
- Able to translate designs into pixel perfect Front End builds
- Knowledge in common build and automation tools - Grunt, Gulp
- Git version control
- Ability to work with REST API's
- Responsive/adaptive design and usability standards knowledge
- Experience supporting cloud environments - Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean
It would be beneficial to have:
- Related degree or equivalent experience
- GCSE (or Equivalent) Maths, Science and English to grade C
The successful Front End Developer will have proven experience working with Front End Technologies in a full product life cycle environment.
The role of Front End Developer is paying up to £40k with excellent benefits including, 21 days holiday (Plus bank holidays), pension scheme, Flexible / remote working and Free parking on site.
To apply for the Front End Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301