Front End Developer I required to join a highly progressive company on a new greenfield project for an initial Fixed Term Contract till July 2021
The role of Front End Developer will involve joining a large agile multi-disciplinary and co-located team. They are dedicated to developing new user-centred information and support services for many of their internal user groups and business units. This project is fast-paced and hugely ambitious. They need someone who can balance front-end web design and foster user-centric experiences.
You will be:
- Working closely with the Product and Delivery Managers to deliver digital services that work for our users.
- Work with a team of developers to deliver the next phase of the project.
- Provide hands-on technical guidance for front-end development, design and UI solutions.
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic development process with variety of technical and UX disciplines.
- Able to faithfully translate design vision and prototypes to fruition.
- Able to work with competing priorities and a range of people in a varied and multidisciplinary environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of accessibility issues.
- Highly skill
- Develop features and templates from front-end perspective meeting high-level accessibility standards
- Communicate with the Lead Developer to ensure that Front-end design and development is suitable for integration with back-end systems.
- Ensure best practice is implemented both technically and to deliver strategic objectives for the business.
- Build tools (Webpack/Gulp)
- Version Control (Git)
- CSS Frameworks (Tailwind/Bootstrap)
- UI Libraries (Marko/React)
- Unit-testing (Jest/Chai)
- Drupal theming
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company and a team who offer a truly collaborative approach and will be able to offer some fantastic benefits and potential future opportunities.