The client themselves focus on decision support solution software using simulation and optimisation techniques to develop the best possible business strategies helping businesses, mainly within the supply chain and maritime sectors. The clients' innovative software helps in Delivering optimum financial and efficiency benefits. They have 3 main products that the team focuses on as well as multiple, smaller bespoke solutions for more specific challenges.
The role, to begin with, will be completely development focused but the client will also be happy to support the progression of the role and are happy for the role to, overtime, involve capturing business requirements, mentoring other development team members etc.
- Functional testing of own code and associate bug-fixing
- Design of self contained areas of the product
- Creation of high quality technical documentation
- Maintenance of the product and technical support (Including an out of hours support rota which will result in overtime payments)
Skills and competencies:
- Web API (Desirable)
- Unit Testing
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
If you want to join an exciting, motivated and enthusiastic development team working on unique simulation products apply now! E-mail RachelClements@spectrumit.co.uk for any questions!