Are you a Front End Developer looking to be part of a company that is rapidly growing? Our London based Fintech client are looking for an enthusiastic Junior and Mid Level Front-end Developer to join their Engineering Team to work on creating the UI for their interesting projects
As a company their aim is to provide cost effective money transfers that supports third world and developing countries. You will build hi-tech services that allow their customers to send and receive money easily, even if they don't have access to a bank account or internet connection.
As part of the feature team and working closely with their internal UX/design team you will translate their designs into reality. You will also be working very closely with backend engineers, from yours and other teams, who are developing the APIs and services that pull the information to be used in the applications.
- Strong experience with React/Redux/Node
- Expertise with styling and responsive design techniques
- Server-side rendering
- Experience with progressive enhancement and graceful degradation development
- Hands-on experience building scalable web applications, in particular high frequency and low latency web applications with optimal memory management, performance and scalability as key focus
- Experience with automated JS testing using Karma, Jasmine, Qunit, Mocha, Chai
- Experience integrating with micro-services to produce dynamic pages
- Proficient understanding of REST API's
- Strong experience with versioning systems such Git / SVN
- Strong understanding of TDD, XP and Agile practices
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery and tools (Teamcity / OctopusDeploy / Jenkins)
- Solid understanding of OOD / OOP
To apply or to hear more please contact me on SamuelGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk.