Approx. £30,000 - £34,000 fantastic public-sector benefits
A dynamic and successful public-sector company have an exciting new role available for a passionate Front End Developer to join their established IT team. The role will focus on design, development and maintenance of website and SharePoint solutions. As this is a new role you will have some autonomy moving forward and a great way to really make a difference.
The company is a well-known association in the public domain that offer excellent benefits such as flexible working & ample holiday entitlement, great pension contributions, free onsite gym, free parking, free food, performance recognition, and much more.
- Commercial experience of design, development and maintenance in SharePoint
- Experience supporting and maintaining on premises and Office 365 SharePoint Sites
- Experience supporting IIS and Windows Server including web related SQL
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills (Not essential but useful to have some prior knowledge)
- An understanding of ITIL
- Experience supporting and maintaining other CMS platforms e.g. Umbraco
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive company that embraces flexible working, training opportunities and continuous personal development.
If you have the above skills and the role is of interest, then please do not hesitate to send your CV through to email@example.com.