Front End Web Developer - Web Development and Design - up to £35k
A great opportunity for a Web Developer / Front End Developer to join a growing business. This is a great role for Junior to Mid-level candidates with 2 years+ experience in Web Development / Design who want to work in a collaborative and creative team on a range of Digital projects.
The Front End Web Developer will be involved in a range of Digital/Web based projects with an initial focus on external client UI projects. The Web Developer will be working closely with Web/Graphic designers in writing code for various UI products.
A mix of Web Development and Web Design skills is preferred, however candidates from pure Development backgrounds with some exposure to Wed Design will be considered.
- 2 years+ experience in a Front end focussed role - Web Developer, UI Developer, or similar
- Web Design, Responsive Website design or an appreciation for Digital Design / UX
- Commercial experience or exposure to a CMS; Umbraco, WordPress or similar
- Excellent communication skills, able to work in a fast paced collaborative team
- An understanding of Agile and DevOps processes
- The ability to showcase a Portfolio or work examples will be beneficial
The company offices are commutable from Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Basingstoke areas.The company have modern offices and can offer a salary between £28,000 - £35,000+ benefits based on experience
*The company can support remote onboarding and are looking for someone to start promptly based on a busy project pipeline.
To discuss the full details please apply to this advert of contact me via LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have their own transport.