Front End Web Developer - Greenfield Project work + home working options
The company invest heavily in technology and use ReactJS extensively, they are looking for a Developer who can work at a competent level in a growing team working on a number of new products and features
The ideal candidate will have used ReactJS commercially, however those applying who have used the newer versions of Angular and want to move into React will still be considered. Prior experience of mentoring junior members of staff and leading projects is beneficial.
The company can offer progression, training, excellent company culture and relaxed working environment, including home working options. The salary is £40,000 - £65,000 based on experience.
- 3 years+ Front End / UI development experience
- Commercial experience with ReactJS
- Strong Agile understanding
- Experience with CI, CD - Jenkins or similar
- A genuine enthusiasm for working with new technology in a growing team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in a collaborative team
Nice to have's
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Project leadership experience
The offices are in Hampshire commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving tech environment, joining a growing team and a thriving business then please apply to this advert, or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK