Front End Software Developer - Remote working options - up to £50k
The role is mostly remote based, but the business have offices in London, Surrey and Hampshire so candidates based in these areas are preferred as the role will require 1-2 days per week in the office, once Covid restrictions are lifted.
To be considered for this role you will need the following essential technical skills;
- Commercial Software development experience - ideally between 2-5 years
- Experience with modem frameworks such as React.js, Angular8+
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Experience of delivering SaaS/Web based products to set timescales
- DevOps understanding
- Experience with any backend languages such as Python, PHP, Node.js, etc is desirable
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Computer Science) is preferred, but not essential.
This position is paying a salary based on experience between £35,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits and long-term remote working options.
Due to Covid-19, this role will be onboarded remotely. Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK