Front End Web Developer, PHP, Drupal, WordPress, SilverStripe
I am working with an innovative E-Learning company based in Brighton to recruit a Front End Web Developer to join a talented team developing business applications.
The company is established with a strong customer portfolio looking to build on a successful 15 years of trading. They are looking for a talented developer with a passion for building quality and scalable systems and applications capable of managing large amounts of data and who would be able to work alone with and cordinate with offshore teams.
Development work varies from small enhancements to large scale integration projects so a flexible and adaptable approach to development and fast changing environments is needed.
The company will invest in your personal development and training, ensuring you have the tools and knowledge to succeed in your job.
- 1+ year's front-end/web development hands-on
- Excellent understanding of responsive web design
- Experience in web development in a large enterprise environment
- Experience working with the most common CMS systems (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal)
- SEO best practice
- Proficiency in versioning systems (preferably git)
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Able to work to very tight time lines on multiple detailed activities simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Excitement about emerging web technologies
- Strong analytically
- Problem solving
- Some experience in AJAX techniques
- Experience building sites to at least an AA standard
- Experience with SilverStripe CMS
- Knowledge of back-end technologies (PHP, node.js)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Experience AngularJS 2 or later
- Experience of SASS/LESS
- Exposure to WebPack, NPM, YARN
- CI/CD exposure.
Salary - £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and ability
For full company and job info please get in touch - apply now !