Front End Developer
Minimum 2 years commercial experience
Office based - up to 40k
My Client is a leading Technology company based in Fareham. They are looking for a talented front end developer to join a small, young and passionate team and help the business grow as they look to launch into 2 new markets in the next 6-12 months.
What your do
- Assist junior developers throughout the Software Developer Life Cycle
- Work with management to ensure the correct scope and direction of each project
- Keeping yourself and others up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Actively identify areas for improvement impacting the Software Developer Life Cycle
- Promote a culture of high performance, transparency, ownership and learning
- Working knowledge of server side languages (PHP or Python)
Other beneficial skills
- SCSS (BEM pattern)
- Experience working with full IDE eg: PyCharm
They are offering a competitive salary up to 40k dependant on experience. Additional benefits include free membershp to a private gym and golf club and £200 monthly food vouchers to spend here. Daily lunches and snacks are provided in the office free of charge and they also provide Netlfix and Spotify vouchers to keep you entertained in your down time. Previous company days out have included Jet Skiing on the isle of wight and a trip to Sardinia.
If you are interested and want to hear more please send your CV and contact info to SamStocks@Spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.