Full Stack Developer / Full Stack UI Developer- Cyber Security
The right candidate will have a passion for all things coding and tech and want to do it out of work as well as in work. The teams in both Basingstoke and London are some of the best in the business and they need candidates that think out of the box and candidates that are always thinking about how to improve what they are working on.
The client are leaders in cyber security and so only look to employ the best! They are a forward-thinking company that like to stay ahead of the curve and are looking for people who are always looking to do better! They look for people who take things apart just to put them back together better. The company run on an idea led culture, so they need people who aren't afraid to talk about their ideas and suggestions!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working on projects from concept all the way through the Project/ Software lifecycle
- Designing, Architecting and implementing enterprise level software to work with large datasets
- Maintain a high proformant user experience
- An eye for good UI Design and the ability to execute these designs
- Continue to drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
- Experience and confidence in back end development (Python, C#, C++, .NET etc)
- Familiarity in REST APIs
- An interest in Cyber Security
- Creatively-minded - able to work to find solutions to unique problems
- Ideally have experience working in Linux
- Preferably have experience working with large data sets
- Experience in creating comprehensive test cases that ensure high quality code
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Relaxed working environments - no shirts and ties to be seen!
- Fun environment - Nerf gun walls, games areas, drinks fridge, fussball because why should work be all work no play?!
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- 31 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
If this role is of interest and you think that you could be up for the challenge, then please send your CV through to rachelclements@spectrumIT.co.uk