Website & Smartphone solutions - New Greenfield Project Work
An exciting new opportunity for a skilled Full Stack Developer to work for a dynamic and successful company based in Farnham, Surrey.
The company is expanding their development team and are looking for Full Stack Developer with the experience and aptitude to build a new greenfield client-facing solution.
You will be working on a new client-facing platform which will integrate with bespoke internal and third party systems, providing all products and services to clients via website and smartphone apps.
The development work will be full stack requiring solid understanding of both front and back end development.
We are looking for 3+ years' experience of .Net development in a commercial environment. Working with complex web applications development you will be well versed in C#, ASP.Net, MVC and WEB API development.
The company offers a great working environment, flexible working, structured development process and a thriving team ethos.
- Minimum 4 years .Net (.Net 4+, C#, Web API, ASP.Net MVC)
- Good SQL server knowledge
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Experience with Azure
- IONIC Framework
- Financial industry background
- Angular (Angular 2 preferred)
We're looking for people who have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with stakeholders and project owners at all levels of the business.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02380 765 291.