Full Stack Developer - Cyber Security
£40,000 - £48,000 per annum
"Innovative, Open Minded & Passionate Team"
Basingstoke or London
An exciting new opportunity for a skilled Full Stack Developer to join a fast growth and innovative Cyber Security Specialist based in Basingstoke. You will have the option to be based either in the Basingstoke or London office.
If you crave innovation, greenfield product development and an industry that is pushing the boundaries of modern technology then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you are a passionate developer and want to join an exciting industry that is making waves at the moment then this could be for you.
You will be working on business critical applications in an exciting and relaxed environment. The number one thing that this team has in common is passion. They are looking for someone who has an open mind when it comes to technology & process as they have created a platform for innovative thinking.
The development work will be full stack requiring solid understanding of both front and back end development.
The company offers a great working environment, flexible working and a thriving team ethos.
- Ruby on Rails ideally OR a solid OO programming language with transferable skills i.e. C#, C++, Python, Java, PHP etc.
- Experience of Unit testing
- RESTful Web API''s
- Passion for writing clean code
- Experience of using GIT for version control
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ruby on Rails - please note that they will offer training for this language
- Angular JS, React or Vue JS
- An interest in Cyber Security
- Experience of developing on Linux servers / machines
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 02380 765 291.