We are seeking a high achieving academic Full Stack Developer with exceptional grades at both A-Level (A* / A / B) and bachelor's degree (minimum 2.1 from a top university). With this level of academic achievement and as little as 2 years commercial experience you will have the opportunity to become the Lead Developer in this highly talented team. Years of experience is not the barometer of ability in this company.
Our client have an exceptionally high calibre software development team working with some very high-profile customers to build innovative solutions in modern web & front-end technologies.
The team develop the software tools that solve highly complex solutions using a great degree of accuracy and innovation. This allows customers to very quickly build easy to use HTML5 applications that sit on monolithic enterprise applications to create agility and modernisation.
Summary of Requirement:
- High grading A-Levels in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and/or similar subjects.
- A bachelor's degree with a grade of 2.1 or higher from a high-profile university. Preferred subjects; Mathematics, AstroPhysics, Computer Science, Robotics etc
It is expected in that the successful candidate will have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and with enthusiasm.
Any of the following would be a bonus, but are not essential:
- C#, node.js, MongoDB
- Working in an Agile environment
- User interface and / or process design
- Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Enterprise Applications such as Siebel, SAP, Salesforce or Veeva Vault
This is an office based role in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Salary & benefits:
The company offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and a fantastic career opportunity with innovative work with leading edge technology. The estimated salary benchmark is £50,000 to £65,000.
How to Apply:
If your CV is up together and ready to go then hit Apply. Otherwise contact Steve @ Spectrum IT Recruitment.