Established & Successful Tech company with start-up culture, strong financial backing and an awesome & inspiring team to support your development.
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer looking to progress their career in a successful and fast growing software & analytics company. You will be working with front-end and server-side solutions to produce well-engineered, responsive and easy to use applications.
Day to day you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, contributing to the design, development and deployment of a new product and its Web Services API. The team is a talented solutions team, a mixture of established Senior Developers through to graduate and junior level programmers at the start of their careers.
There is a great support and development network within the company, around 35 people in the software teams all able to contribute, add value and support new members of the team. You won't be alone if you opt to join this company, they are hiring several new developers and testers currently so you will have a group of peers to support your development.
Summary of skills & experience:
- Experience of web development using React.js
- Experience of server-side development using Node.js and/or Express
- Practical experience of RESTful web service APIs
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile devices
- Full cycle software engineering skills, e.g. OO design, design patterns, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- University degree in Comptuer Science or similar - or comparable commercial experience in the relevant technologies
This is a great opportunity for Junior & Mid-career Software & Full Stack Developers.
Aptitude and enthusiasm go a long way in this environment so if you are lacking some of the exact technical skills but are a committed and driven developer we would still like to speak with you.
How to apply:
If able, please send your CV asap by hitting apply or sending it SamGristwood@spectrumIT.co.uk
Alternatively please look me up online - Sam Gristwood, Spectrum IT Recruitment