Full stack Developer - Ruby / RoR / Agile / Start-up
£45,000-£60,000 + Benefits
An experienced Full-stack / Ruby Developer is required to join an exciting development environment for a business making an impact in the SaaS industry. The role will appeal to experienced Ruby on Rails or Full Stack Developers looking for step up in responsibility or wanting to work in an Agile environment where they can make an immediate impact and work on Greenfield projects.
The company have experienced progressive growth by offering an innovative and in-demand digital product to a stable client base. The company are continuing to grow their IT teams offering an interesting product, investment in new technology and promote an excellent work/life balance.
Key experience required:
- 3years+ commercial development with Ruby, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- React or AngularJS library experience
- Software architecture understanding
- Agile, SCRUM, TDD
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment across the full SDLC
- The ability to deliver high priority projects to set timescales
- Worked in a start-up or small/medium sized business
- Big Data experience is an advantage
Please contact Paul Grace via LinkedIn to apply to this advert to discuss the full details