If it's not broken don't fix it - said no forward-thinking software manager ever!
Does your company or team have the same mentality? Are you stuck using legacy systems and processes and falling behind the curve?
We are recruiting 2 new teams of Software Developers for one of the UK's most exciting software projects; building software solutions for the emergency services that positively impact the lives of millions! On top of this the digitally enabled team uses the best available technology and embraces modern process and best practice.
If this sounds more like the environment you want to work in please read on…
You will help to develop a complex, rich Web application built using Typescript, React, Redux and CSS/Sass. The server side is C# .NET using SQL and will be transitioning in the future to .NET Core and microservices.
What you will do:
- Write great code applying industry leading best practice process
- Use your passion and enthusiasm for technology to delight your stakeholders and team-mates!
- Be innovative, creative and productive in your approach to solving technical problems.
- Be a fully engaged, pro-active and collaborative member of the Scrum team.
- Participate in development, design and architectural sessions and reviews.
- Have a commitment to quality.
- Be driven by successful goal delivery.
- A passion and enthusiasm for code and technology
- Qualifications to degree level, or appropriate equivalent industry experience
- Experience of Web Development
- Possess strong communication skills.
Highly Desirable skills:
- Redux/React (cross training provided)
- Net Core
- Experience using Agile and Scrum
If you have the experience and enthusiasm, we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch asap by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765280