Full Stack .NET Developer is required work remotley and be part of a leading and progressive company.
The role of a Full Stack .NET Developer will involve working from home / remotely through the full development lifecycle. You will:
- Design, develop, and test new and existing software aligned to the product roadmap meeting the changing needs of our key markets
- Produce and maintain detailed documentation
- Share knowledge and expertise with fellow team members
Furthermore, you will possess and demonstrate the ability and motivation to become a technical subject matter champion who can gain the trust and respect of the business
The ideal candidate for the Full Stack .NET Developer will be working in a similar role at the moment, have at least 3-5 years of commercial experience and if possible have an industry recognised qualification within software development or equivalent.
Essential /Desirable Software Skills and Experience
- Proven extensive practical experience in C# web programming and a working understanding of VB.NET
- A high level of SQL skills to support in-depth data analysis and problem solving
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS, jQuery practices and techniques and website development using ASP.NET
- Demonstrable design, implementation and maintenance of web service-based API (ASMX, REST, Web API)
- Any experience of C++ in a Windows environment would be an advantage
- A solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, caching and best practice development approaches
- Exposure to client-side frameworks (WinForms, WPF) is important to the post, and some knowledge of mobile frameworks (PhoneGap, Xamarin) would be advantageous
- Agile development process experience and practical use of version control systems such as GIT is highly desirable
As you will be working in a small team environment and also dealing with business stake holders your communication skills must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer further career opportunities and an excellent benefits package.