Salary based on experience + benefits and flexible working
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer who loves problem solving and learning new technology. Someone with a progressive mindset who is excited by developing new tech solutions in a growing business.
The ideal person would be an established software developer, however you might be an up and coming developer looking for the next step up, essentially the business is open to individuals who can show a willingness to learn and good programming skills.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- You need to love programming and be excited about solving problems with technology
- Extensive OO programming skills with knowledge of SOLID principles and coding best practice
- Commercial Full stack development experience
- Agile understanding - Kanban / SCRUM
- Excellent communicator - able to work as part of a collaborative team
- Angular6, Ionic or similar new front end libraries/frameworks
- Scala, Akka
- Degree educated in an IT, Mathematical related topic
Salary and Scope…
Salary is based on experience + benefits and flexible working - the business offer a good work/life balance, so start and finish times are flexible.
The offices are based in Hampshire, commutable from Farnham, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Guildford and Reading
The business are paticurlaly interested in those on an upward career trajectory who want to join a company that offers scope for progression, training and upskilling.
If this opportunity interests you please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn or our website. SpectrumIT, Paul Grace.
All candidates applying must be UK residents.