£40,000 - £60,000 basic
Interested in Cyber Security? My client is one of the top Cyber security firms in the UK and they are looking for a Full Stack UI Developer to join their team in either London or Basingstoke. They are looking for a candidate with experience working with modern web application and RESTful APIs as well as a familiarity with modern UI frameworks including AngularJS or Vue.js.
My client is one of the tops of the game and ahead of the curve with regards to Cyber Security. Everyone who works there loves being there, loves technology and, most importantly, loves what they do. They have made an environment people enjoy being including having a nerf gun wall (perfect for any "who's the best avenger" debate), Playstation hideouts, Pool Table (with an office league) and a drinks fridge with anything from Coke to Gin - depending o how bad a day you're having! The office is based right in the centre of Basingstoke and is just a short walk away from the town centre with some great food choices and also only about a 5-minute walk from the train station so very easy to get to even without a car!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Build and deliver technologies that help improve our threat hunting team's ability to find and stop advanced cyber-attacks against our client base
- Be able to build custom UI components while maintaining a highly performant user experience
- Designing, architecting and implementing high quality enterprise level software to work with large data sets
- An eye for good UI design and the ability to execute these designs
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- To drive consistently high standards and approaches throughout the team
- Full stack web programming experience
- Be familiar with working with REST APIs
- Standard web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Python or Ruby
- Knowledge or experience with networking
- Experience with Linux
- An interest in cyber security
What's In it for you?
- Competitive basic Salary of between £40,000 and £60,000 dependant on experience
- 20% of the working week allocated to learning and development - whether that be reading about new tech, improving on something or working towards a new qualifications
- Relaxed working environment - no shirts or ties in sight!
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 23 Days Annual Leave + bank holidays
- Work with like minded tech lovers!
If this role is of interest and you're looking for a new challenge, then please send your CV through to RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk