GDPR Business Process Analyst - Isle of Wight
As the Business Process Analyst you will be the focal point of all activities relating to GDPR, you will be analysing and assessing all business activities to ensure they comply with GDPR principles. A key part of your role will be to champion GDPR across the business, and carry out training to key stakeholders within the business.
You will be an experienced Business Process Analyst with experience of working on similar GDPR programmes. Your knowledge and skills will include;
- Experienced in Process Analysis
- A strong understanding of the GDPR legislation
- A background in Data Privacy
- Previous experience of conducting GDPR training would be beneficial
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders across large organisations