GUI Software Engineer / C++
£30k - £40k + 5% Bonus, 12% Pension, Private Healthcare
GUI Software Engineer / C++ required to join an 8 strong team with my client, an international software manufacturer in the communications industry for military and civil environments.
The GUI Software Engineer / C++ will join an experienced team developing integrated avionics communications systems. You will be responsible for the design, coding, debugging, testing of human interface software for the product suite using Object Oriented Design in C++. You will be key in the delivery of new software and there will also be opportunities to undertake research into the technical feasibility of new products and features.
· Proficient in C++
· Solid Understanding of Object Oriented Design
· Windows GUI application Development
· Experience in Software Design
Nice to have:-
· Experience programming using the Qt library
· Programming graphical components from scratch
· Real-time data processing and visualisation
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Appreciation of modern C++ programming techniques e.g. generic programming, design patterns etc.
If you are interested please send your CV detailing your experience in relation to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.
GUI, Software Engineer, C++, Object Oriented Design, Windows GUI, Qt library, Real-Time, DSP, Electronics, Avionics, Leatherhead, Guildford, Croydon, Farnborough, Bracknell, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Farnham, Kingston Upon Thames,