Global Release Manager - Software Applications, Agile, Jira
Hampshire: Whiteley, Fareham
We are working with a global asset management company to recruit an experienced Release Manager within their global Insurance Services division. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Release Manager to help strengthen the release management activities of the company with a focus on sofware delivery and process improvement.
The role is varied working on strategic projects with multiple scrum teams in multiple locations, as well as supporting the release management process for numerous applications across Europe.
You will work with the various stakeholders in software development, test, product, implementation and operational teams to coordinate releases.
There is a big opportunity to review, refine and improve the current processes and make a big impact in the division. In addition to the primary role of Release manager you will also be support the Delivery Manager in the management and maintenance of Software delivery plans, project forecasting and reporting.
Knowledge And Experience
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- ITIL trained
- Jira experience
To apply please send your CV and any covering information to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk