A Junior Software Engineer is required for company developing state of the art covert technology and counterterrorism products based on the outskirts of Southampton.
You will have commercial experience within at least 1 role as a Software Engineer or recently graduated and looking for a role that with involve solving complex problems.
Skills required for this Junior Software Engineer role.
- C# for Windows Forms, using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience of the full development life cycle
- Relevant degree such as Software Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Electronic Design experience
- National instruments measurement studio
- Use of ESP288 or ARM processors with associated I2C, SPI and serial interfaces
- Practical problem solving at system, board and component level
Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance and will be given more details on the work as part of the interview process.
As Junior Software Engineer you can expect a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, including benefits such as 25 days holiday and more.
To be considered for this Junior Software Engineer role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805