Graduate / Junior Verification Engineer required by a successful and exciting high-tech company located in Southampton. Due to an ever increasing workload the company is looking to hire a Graduate / Junior Verification Engineer for their existing, highly skilled team.
The successful Graduate / Junior Verification Engineer is likely to have a relevant degree in Electronic Engineering or similar subject and a year or two's commercial experience in a verification role. The Graduate / Junior Verification Engineer will play a crucial role in the development of cutting edge products in a high-tech R&D type environment.
- Key experience
- Standardised verification methodologies
- EDA tools for simulation and synthesis
- Software interfacing and compilation
- Experience of generating and using scripting languages for automation
- Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Verification experience with DRAM, PCIe and multiple clock domains
- Knowledge of verification for wireless signal processing
- Knowledge of communications signal processing algorithms
- Appreciation of mobile communications systems
- Understanding of telecoms and/or semiconductor industries
This is an opportunity to have an input into an exciting and high-tech company as part of a highly skilled team developing cutting edge products. The company offers a competitive salary, modern office environment with flexible hours and options for remote working. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please get in touch for more info