Graduate SQL Developer required by a market leading company based in Redhill, Surrey. You will be reporting to the IT Information Systems Manager and will be tasked with improving, maintaining and supporting the companies Microsoft SQL Server databases which drive the business processes. Your role will include designing new database structures, data migrations, database configurations, performance tuning and operational support of live systems.
- Degree in computing related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar)
- Practical knowledge of SQL Sever including SQL Server 2008 or above
Any of the following requirements would be advantageous but not essential:
- Experience working with business intelligence tools - SSIS and SSRS
- Programming experience - any language
- Basic Windows Server experience
- Azure / AWS experience
This is an opportunity to join a growing company who are committed in investing in their staff via learning and development schemes, social events and achieving good work. If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.