Graduate Software Developer - (Opportunity to Learn!!)
An Eastleigh based Insurance provider is looking for a Graduate Software Developer to join their talented and fast-growing team. With nearly 40 years' worth of experience in their field, they pride themselves in being the preferred technology partner of a number of popular insurance brokers in both the UK and European markets.
With over 400 employees across multiple sites and owning 40% of the market share in what they do, they have established themselves as a true powerhouse in the software market.
As a Graduate Software Developer you will be involved with a mixture of new application development, feature enhancements, support and maintenance focusing mainly on the development of R&D Technology projects.
- Degree in a Computer Related Discipline
- Interest in OOP - C#, C++ or other technologies
- Willingness to learn
- Basic programming skills in .Net
Opportunity to train whilst working will include technologies such as:
- C# and .Net Framework
- ASP.Net (ideally ASP.Net Core)
- Bootstrap CSS Framework
- MS Azure
- Cloud Development Patterns
- NoSQL Databases (Ideally MongoDB)
- Machine Learning and AI too!
We are looking for potential and not experience here necessarily. Training will be provided! Personality fit is really important for us in this role: current team is very sociable and friendly, they work closely with each other and there is some nice dynamics about the team. The successful candidate will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop.
It's an exciting time to join the business as they are undergoing a corporate transformation, including a significant acquisition that further strengthens their market position.
Benefits include: -
- Competitive salary (dependent on skills and industry knowledge)
- Company Pension
- Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Free car parking
- On-site canteen
- Corporate clothing
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits.
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.