Graduate Software Developer
We are working with one of the UK's most successful travel/leisure companies at a very exciting time. With big investment and ambitious plans to double the technology team they have some great career opportunities for Software Developers, from graduate level to really establish themselves.
You will eventually play a key role in the ongoing design and development of a range of products used by external customers and internal users. Products including ecommerce websites, CRM systems, Customer Contact Solutions, Data & Business intelligence tools, web analytics, reporting etc
Alongside hands-on development you will be a mentored and advised by senior & management members of the team and as they aim to create and nurture a skilled and engaged hub of great developers and to leverage the best available technology to build the next generation of websites, systems and platforms.
Summary Skill Set:
- You will be working on: C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or similar (Software, Maths, Science etc.)
- Ideally C# exposure within your degree, however if you have Java or any knowledge of object oriented languages this will be considered as you will have hands on training within the role.
- Ideally you will develop in your spare time
- Inquisitive, Innovative, Problem Solving, Can Do
- Passionate about technology
- An ability to apply technology to find solutions to real world issues
The company offer a great working environment, competitive salaries, a great social scene and fun, open and collaborative team ethos.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org