A Graduate Software Engineer is required for a structured 3-year graduate training programme within a company based in Basingstoke who specialise in developing complex systems used across the public sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to work within an organisation who genuinely invest in their employees. You'll have the chance to develop your career and build on your skills by utilising their tailor made 3-year graduate developer programme.
The role of Graduate Software Engineer;
- Maintain existing applications as well as developing new solutions
- Design and develop user interfaces and application modules
- Programming Java software in a Windows environment
- Engage with product management, engineering and marketing teams
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will have;
- A computer science or Engineering related degree with a 2:1 or 1st class qualification
- Experience with Java programming
- Familiarity with Object Orientated Development
The role of Graduate Software Engineer is paying circa £25,000 with regular pay increments as you progress. The role also comes with excellent benefits and training opportunities which includes their 3-year graduate training programme which will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and develop your career.
Other benefits include; 25 days holiday, enhanced pension scheme, free parking and flexible working hours.
To apply for this Graduate Software Engineer role please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.