We have an exciting opportunity for a high achieving graduate to join a company working at the forefront of technology R&D. Our client is a unique business leveraging the power of big data, AI and machine learning to revolutionise their industry.
We are seeking a high calibre graduate (2;1 or above) from a Computer Science, Maths /Scientific or Engineering discipline. You will join a small and talented team working on a full stack big data driven platform, your focus will be developing a range of UI and web components that integrate with the systems and devices.
You will have an inquisitive imagination and a thirst to find real world solutions leveraging mathematical and scientific technology.
- Relevant degree in Computer Science or similar (Maths, Electronics, Science, Chemistry etc.)
- Solid A-Level results in Maths, Physicsand/or similar
- Sound knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Responsive Design and structured software patterns
- Any knowledge of server side programming (OOP) will add additional value - i.e. PHP, C++
- Source Control, e.g. Git
- Inquisitive, Innovative, Problem Solving, Can Do
- An ability to apply technology to find solutions to real world issues
The company offers a competitive salary (£25k to £30k), a fantastic career opportunity with exposure to innovative technology and the opportunity to leverage the power of AI and Machine Learning in real world scenarios.
If you are an ambitious and passionate software engineer looking for an opportunity of this nature please get in touch asap.
Please send your CV to email@example.com