Graduate Software Tester
A busy and established software provider, is looking for a Graduate Software Tester to join their team.
The Graduate Software Tester will be given exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will get experience of test planning, scripting and troubleshooting.
Training and guidance will be provided and this role will suit a candidate passionate and enthusiastic about launching their testing career.
The successful Graduate Software Tester will have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant degree level qualification (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics)
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems.
- Experience or academic understanding of Software Testing.
- Experience or exposure to C# or Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Selenium automated test frameworks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The responsibilities of the Graduate Software Tester will include:
- Executing both manual and automation tests.
- Working closely with other members of the technical team to locate and resolve bugs.
- Creation of test data to support systems testing.
- Design, creation and maintenance of the test documentation.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com