Graduate Support Analyst
A specialist software company requires a Graduate Support Analyst to join their team based on the outskirts of Southampton.
The Graduate Support Analyst role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in 1st - 3rd line support and get great exposure to a wide range of solutions within a specialist software company.
This Graduate Support Analyst role would suit a recent graduate who has come from an Information Technology, Maths or Science related degree who has a keen interest in problem solving and continual learning.
The role of Graduate Support Analyst;
- Logging and resolution of 1st - 3rd line support issues
- Maintenance of internals systems
- Testing of development fixes
- Implementation of software changes
- Creation and maintenance of internal knowledgebases
The successful Graduate Support Analyst will have;
- A keen interest for problem solving and continual learning
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- MS SQL Server - Desirable
- Oracle Databases - Desirable
- Experience working within a software development environment - Desirable.
- Relevant degree level qualification
The role of Graduate Support Analyst is paying between £19,000 - £23,500 with benefits including free parking and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Graduate Support Analyst position please forward your CV to email@example.com