Graduate IT Support Analyst
A progressive software solutions provider are looking for a Graduate IT Support Analyst to join them and take responsibility for a range of technical support solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate IT Support Analyst who will be encourage to continue learning throughout their journey with the company.
This role offers the chance to have genuine ownership to technical problems, giving the successful candidate good exposure to a range of technologies and situations.
This is an opportunity to join a company who will invest in the chosen individual and where promotion through the company is realistic.
The successful Graduate IT Support Analyst will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant Degree level qualification ie: Business Computing, Physics, Maths, Engineering.
- Knowledge Windows Client and Server operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Server - Desirable
- Ability to write SQL queries and data manipulation. - Desirable
- Strong communication skills.
- A genuine interest in technology and career progression.
The responsibilities of the Graduate IT Support Analyst will include:
- Diagnosis and resolution of a range of technical problems from 1st - 3rd Line.
- Provision of a professional and timely response to customer queries and problems.
- To assist in the maintenance of internal systems.
- To test the development fixes for support issues.
- Implementation of software changes to internal and customer environments.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org