Head of Application Support - Hampshire / Fully Remote
Team leadership, Vendor management, Process improvement, Client facing
Salary £60-75k based on experience
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Application Support / Senior Application Support Manager to join a growing company in Hampshire with sites across the UK. The role would report to the CIO and manage both internal teams and external suppliers and vendors to drive the improvement of Application support and services for the group and its customers.
The Head of Application Support will work across the full lifecycle of applications projects and oversee the creation and implementation of the necessary processes, procedures, and tools to ensure application support levels remain fit for purpose and of the highest level.
- Previous experience in a similar role - Head of/Senior Manager of Support teams
- Will have been responsible for the performance of Business critical Applications/Systems previously
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and vendors; such as Salesforce, etc
- Experience of Implementing best practice and processes to Support teams
- Previous experience of being client facing when resolving high level issues
- Excellent communication skills - able to interact will all levels of a business
- Previous experience in a hands-on technical role / good technical understanding
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, offering a strong benefits package. The position offers a salary of £60,000-£75,000 + benefits based on experience.
Due to Covid-19, this role will be working fully remote for the foreseeable future. Following the return to normality the role will still be offered remotely, with occasional office meetings when required.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK