Head of Applications
(Legal Software Application)
£60,000 - £75,000
The Application Manager is responsible for the development, management, planning and operations of the line-of-business applications; to ensure a suitable, licensed, compliant, secure yet flexible for the law firm's growth and potential business change. Working closely with the Chief Information Officer, the Application Manager will deliver against the business and IT strategies, operational policies and governing frameworks; including TOGAF and ITIL, to understand and provision against business demand.
Working aligned to the Information Technology Leadership Team, business stakeholders and key user (or sponsors), the Application Manager will provide the most capable, agile and cost-effective solution to define, develop, support and ensure the best user experience, operational efficiency and business effectiveness of the current and future state line-of-business application portfolio. All members of the Information Technology Leadership Team are responsible to supervise, resource manage, coordinate, mentor and support the development all members within their teams.
Application and development Teams, including: - VisualFiles, Proclaim and 3E teams. - Project Managers, assigned from the Project Management Office but within the scope of application projects.
- Application functionality (technology).
- Operational management (people, process, procedure).
- Service management (demand management, schedule).
- Team and people management.
- Project management governance, definition, scoping and alignment with initial planning.
- Possible delegate of authority or representation of the Chief Information Office or affinity team members; in their absence.
- Experience as an application team leader with people management and team management.
- External project resource management.
- Experience within legal applications; including case management, finance and reporting; including Thomson Reuters 3E, Thomson Reuters Mattersphere, iManage, Rekoop, VisualFiles, Proclaim
- Experience with cloud-based legal applications.
- Demonstrable experience of legal applications.
- Demonstratable understanding of future applications; including case management, finance, reporting, SaaS and security.
- Minimum of 3 years of budget management (not ownership)
Also have office in Woking, Guildford, London, and Lymington. Some travel to those offices occasionally. Everyone is working remotely at the moment but they have 20% capacity in the office for anyone who wants to go in.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.