Head of Cyber Security - Global Geospatial Technology - Great Company Culture & Benefits
Spectrum IT recruitment is currently partnered with one of the UK's longest established businesses to find a talented Cyber Security specialist to lead their global cyber remit.
This is a values driven company with the goal to 'Improve the quality of life of its customers' through technology & innovation. The business is over 200 years old, they remain at the forefront of geospatial technology and they offer one of the best career profiles in the UK.
With wide ranging employee benefits, flexible working, stunning offices and a culture of innovation this is a fantastic employer offering a great opportunity.
The role of Head of Cyber is to deliver strong leadership for the operational, technical and architectural aspects of IT/cyber security within the organisation. This includes supporting the organisations strategic aspirations with strong corporate governance and management of Cyber Security risks.
Specifically, you will provide cyber security leadership and strategic direction, collaborating with and influencing senior stakeholders on cyber security strategy and supporting the Director of Engineering in maturing security posture.
You will lead the Engineering Security Team, managing the cyber security investment portfolio, ensuring the team maximise their contribution to business ambitions. You'll also get involved in working with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external shaping cyber security direction.
You will need to demonstrate your track record against the following essential criteria:
- Providing senior cyber security leadership and strategic direction and influencing senior stakeholders on cyber security strategy
- Experience in negotiating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders and setting strategy
- Supporting the Director of Engineering with improving cyber security posture
- Ensuring the capacity and the capability of the Engineering Security Team is aligned to business objectives and the portfolio
- Managing responses to cyber security incidents
- Ensuring risks relating to vulnerabilities and abnormal events are within the organisations risk appetite
- Ensuring the privacy and security of customer and staff personal data
- Providing cyber security coaching and mentoring to management teams and technical leads within Engineering
- In depth understanding of relevant UK legal and regulatory requirements for data protection and information security
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISF, ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST
You will have one or more formal cyber security certification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), SANS Institute- GIAC Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership (GSTRT), EC Council- EC- Council Certified Security Specialist.
A huge remit of employer benefits including large pension. bonus, flexible working, a range of discounts and social activities.
Salary - Circa £80,000 plusa huge range of benefits totalling a package of approx £100k
To apply hit Apply Now or send your CV to PaulG race@Spectru mIT. co. uk