Head of Digital - Head of Digital Programmes
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke Fareham
An experienced Head of Digital / Senior Digital Programme Manager is required to join a growing business and help manage the growth and profitability of the company's digital solutions.
The Head of Digital must demonstrate experience within the software industry with specific experience of delivery Digital programme success from within, leading teams in the UK and overseas and setting and driving organisational vision and digital strategy.
- Design and deliver the Groups digital strategy across the UK.
- Collaborate with the senior management team in driving organisational vision and digital strategy.
- Oversee Digital operations and employee productivity
- Manage the Digital Product Management, Development and Support Divisions of the business.
- Hold responsibility for the Digital Profit and Loss reporting line in the UK
- Research and implement modern solutions based on evolving technologies
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years+ experience in a similar position - Head of Digital, Digital Programme Manger, Executive leadership position, or similar
- Will be experienced in designing and delivering Digital strategy
- Senior C level stakeholder management
- Team leadership
- Will have implemented of Agile best practices
- Excellent degree or higher in business science, IT, economics or similar
The role would work at a Senior level so the salary available is negotiable, £80,000 - £120,000 based on experience, along with a great benefits package and positive working environment.
Apply now - if you have a CV ready to go hit apply. If not contact me (Paul Grace) on LinkedIn or our website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.