Head of Digital Marketing (Marketing Acquisition / Optimisation)
Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire
< £50,000 + generous benefits & excellent career prospects
An exciting new opportunity to join a fast growing and award winning digital technology company based in Hampshire.
Digital Lead Generation is a booming market sector and our client is at the forefront of technology innovation. Their solutions are winning awards and driving industry performance, this creating a fantastic business culture with fast moving career opportunities for ambitious marketeers.
This is a company that supports a diverse range of employees and offer a huge amount of working flexibility to suit varied lifestyle commitments.
The purpose of the Head of Marketing Acquisition is to drive the optimisation team forward and to shape the digital strategic roadmap. You will lead the optimisation strategy across all Website and App platforms to deliver a high-class customer-centric user experience.
Scope of the role (Summarised)...
- Accountable for all marketing channels including Google Ads (PPC, GDN), Microsoft Ads, Email, Native, Facebook, Twitter, Affiliates and many more.
- Lead Flow planning, delivery and performance optimisation across all B2C & B2B products and propositions.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns and channels are performing versus detailed cost per acquisition, volume and lead quality targets.
- Manage and develop the digital acquisition team (3 people currently) to ensure operational and commercial efficiency.
- Ensuring best-practice is followed across all marketing channels.
- 5+ years in digital marketing and at least 2 years managing an Acquisition Marketing team
- Expertise across digital marketing channels including PPC, Social, Display, Native and Affiliates.
- Experienced in coaching and developing team members.
Salary & benefits...
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Relaxed and casual working environment.
- Free onsite car parking
- Flexible hours; 8am-8pm
To apply please send your CV to SteveWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk