Head of IT - Southampton - £50,000 - £60,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of IT to join an established client of ours and manage the organisations IT Department. Working alongside the Leadership team, the Head of IT will have a strategic input into IT planning, budgets and projects as well as responsibility for delivering It service to customers. The Head of IT will also be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of our client's systems. As well as competitive salary out client offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Managing a team of 5 consisting of Development, QA and Support which is likely to expand further
- Ability to lead and ensure co-operation and collaboration across all areas of responsibility.
- Undertake training and development as required by the organisation
- Work with Departmental Heads/Managers to review IT requirements and implement solutions as required
- Ability to communicate appropriately with external agencies to uphold the reputational image of the company.
- Will work directly with organisational ICT suppliers to ensure ongoing contractual and SLA compliance and to plan any necessary system improvements
- To manage the IT budgets
- Ability to innovate and performance manage.
- Confident communicator with the executive and non-executive management of the company.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO27001 Implementation and Audit
- Project / Programme Management.
- ITIL Practitioner
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk