An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Infrastructure & Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing company in the Southampton area.
With technology at the heart of everything they do as a business we are looking for someone to work closely with IT Director to transition the business to DevOps environment with Infrastructure as Code.
This role will see you taking full ownership of the Infrastructure & Operation teams and own the governance of IT systems and processes across the entire business.
The role of Head of Infrastructure & Operations Manager will include;
- Line management of department heads for a 20 person team across infrastructure and operation.
- Review current platform, technologies and hosting strategy.
- Implement DevOps best practice tools and processes.
- Implement automation and an 'Infrastructure as code' approach to infrastructure.
- Collaborate with teams and third parties to ensure the IT systems (systems and storage, networking, databases etc.) are robust and fit for purpose
- Building a 24x7 operations centre providing, 'eyes on glass' monitoring.
This Head of Infrastructure & Operations Manager role would suit someone who has already taken a business through a similar transformation and have:
- Experience of leading teams within an infrastructure and operations environment
- Cloud experience
- DevOps exposure
- WAN / LAN experience
- Modern call centre technology experience with be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to work alongside the IT director to lead a great team of proactive and passionate people.
This Head of Infrastructure & Operations Manager role is paying an excellent salary and comes with a wide range of benefits including an annual bonus of up to 20%.
To be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV ChrisLynes@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805