Head of Product Development - up to £80,000
A software organisation who are leaders within their engineering discipline, are looking for a Head of Product Development to join their established business.
This is a senior level position within the business and the Head of Product Development will be part of the companies senior leadership team, reporting directly to the COO.
The Head of Product Development will be required to own the product lifecycle, whilst having a good understanding of their market and future customer requirements.
The responsibilities of the Head of Product Development will include:
- Liaising with Technical leads and Project Managers to define the technical product vision and roadmap.
- To keep the company at the forefront of the sector with innovative software solutions.
- Ownership of all customer specific development requirements and delivery, to encompass the roadmap to UX.
- Driving the companies big data platform.
- Understanding Data Science User Interfaces and how this can add value to the products.
- Mentorship and coaching of Managers and Team Leaders.
- Close working with service delivery team to drive improvements to customers.
The successful Head of Product Development will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of creative design or UX.
- Solid commercial Product Management experience with a track record of delivering products from initial idea to success, at scale.
- Wide breadth of technical exposure.
- Experience of working with developers to produce web and mobile applications.
- Creative by nature with an eye for design and usability.
- Relevant Degree qualified.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org