An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced IAM Architect to join their business to help deliver their digital transformation journey.
The company are in the process of a large scale transformation, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong IAM Architect to join the business and contribute to this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to embark on new projects, upgrade current environments with the latest technology and lead a team through the Projects.
This is a varied role and as a IAM Architect you will:
- Create and execute a strategic multi-year IAM Platform roadmap with all relevant stakeholders, which will include TCO governance and oversight.
- Direct the financial and technology planning, implementation/development, and operations for all Identity & Access Management services across technology.
- Support multiple related services and be accountable for the availability, performance and business continuity of that portfolio of Services. Manages multiple vendors and their performance in line with agreed SLAs.
- Partner with development functions in the creation and delivery of a common backlog of change, delivering business value.
- Responsible for privileged access management (PAM) and Identity Governance and Administration (IGA).
The successful IAM Architect will have:
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, 0Auth, SSO
- Extensive communication skills
- Strong experience in using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
- Ability to manage client relationships, ensuring quality of delivery and offering expert advice across multiple areas of Cyber Security, and IAM
- Multiple end-to-end implementation experience with the following tools: Azure Active Directory including the implementation and management of a Synchronised Identity Model, Active Directory, ForgeRock (IDM, DJ, AM)
- Ability to produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Previous development and scripting abilities (Graph, Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, PowerShell etc)
- Ability to present designs to different levels through the business including executives and technical specialists
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Identity Management
- Ability to map our strategy and roadmaps to match the ambition of the company and its projects
- Project & Financial Management of IAM Programs
- Preference for candidates currently holding, or willing to work towards one of the following: CCSP, CISSP, CISA or CISM.
- Extensive experience in Security Architectures for Identity - reviewing and creating
- Azure Security Engineer Associate Certification favourable
- Experience creating business friendly IAM controls
The successful IAM Architect will have proven experience within an enterprise organisation delivering the IAM Architecture Roadmap.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £100,000, Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the IAM Architect role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301