IS Systems Project Manager
A Global company, based in the Havant area is seeking an IS Systems Project Manager to work on various projects for the implementation of internal system improvements, contributing to the projects with hands-on expertise in Application Support.
This Global company is present in over 20 countries worldwide and are known for their state of the art design and engineering of multiple products within the consumer market. They were established in the early 1900's and over the years have expanded their brand and become market leaders in what they do.
Passionate about people development, the IS System Project Manager role offers an excellent opportunity into Project Management if you have a strong background in Application Support and software implementation.
This is a varied role and as IS System Project Manager you will.
- Implement all system solutions to defined System Development Life Cycle Standards (SDLC)
- Manage the implementation process
- Evaluate business processes and contribute to how they can be enhanced to increase efficiency through the use of IT solutions
- Use current technologies to provide effective solutions
- Support Key Users to enable them to support the general community to achieve best use of available system modules
The Skills required to be successful as IS System Project Manager are.
- Hands-on Application Support experience (Up to 2nd level)
- Experience in working through an entire Project lifecycle
- ERP Experience
- MS Project Experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Collaborative approach to working
The successful IS System Project Manager will have proven experience in leading within a project environment.
The role of IS System Project Manager is paying £40k - £45k with excellent benefits including, up to 25 days annual leave, excellent pension scheme, staff discounts, Course Sponsorship, Early finish Friday, Free parking and more!
To apply for the IS System Project Manager please forward your CV to CameronGaffney@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301