ERP Systems & Applications Support - ERP (E-FACS), SQL Server, Reporting, Windows
We are recruiting for a Systems Support Engineer to work with a leading High-End consumer product company based in Salisbury with a great brand and an exciting future. This is one of Salisbury's most prestigious employers and an awesome company to work for.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates with at least 18 months of commercial experience in an Applications and/or ERP Systems support role. You will be ambitious and confident with a thirst for learning. In return the company will invest in your training and career development offering a great long term career with ample opportunity to develop and progress.
A summary of the responsibilities:
- Define, Monitor and control projects related to business information systems improvement and development
- Carry out Bug fixes and possibly some development on the internal Java based ERP System (E-FACS)
- Work with both the BI Officer and Network Administrator ensuring availability of services and security across all applications.
- Diagnose performance improvements of SQL Servers and work with a network administrator on SQL database backup policy.
- Test and validate all changes and upgrades to ERP before release
- Provide support to end users on business applications as well as being involved in providing and creating training where needed.
Summary of Experience:
- Knowledge of...
- an ERP system (Ideally some experience in E-FACS or similar system)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Reporting Tools & Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Windows operating systems for Servers
- Support & Development of business applications and systems using a range of tools
- ITIL Qualification is desirable
What's in it for you?
- A fun & friendly working environment with great investment in professional development.
- Be part of a great company with fantastic products and a supprtive and friendly culture.
- Free onsite parking
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free cooked food, twice a day! - and its really good we've been told!
If you'd be interested in hearing more then please get in touch with Rachel at Spectrum IT on 02380 765 299 or email your cv to RachelClements@spectrumIT.co.uk