IT Assistant - London - £25,000 - £35,000
An IT Assistant is required to join a growing and progressive company based in central London.
The role of an IT Assistant is to work alongside my clients' outsourced IT Service providers to ensure everything is running smoothly for internal staff. This role combines a variety of duties ad ranges anything from basic IT Support such as printer issues, through to helping out with general office administration.
As you will be a primary point of contact, excellent verbal and written skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will be friendly, willing to help and pro-active.
- General IT Support - printers, telephones, laptops
- Ensure the appropriate IT equipment is available
- Work closely with outsourced IT providers
- Answering the reception switchboard and escalating calls accordingly
- Co-ordinate office Health & Safety
- Set-up meeting / training rooms as required
If you are seeking an IT Assistant role of this nature, please contact Amy Lee on 02380 765809 or email your CV to email@example.com