An experienced IT professional is required by a global company to join their internal Audit team traveling to 140 international locations.
As part of an expanding internal audit department, you will assist in the development of the audit process, focussing on adding real value by striving to constantly recommend improvements to company-wide processes and procedures.
A high-profile role providing a great overview of the business together with exposure to senior management and excellent career progression opportunities.
Due to the recent implementation of a bespoke ERP system, a key element of the role will be the testing and refining of IT controls associated with this system.
As IT Auditor you will;
- Report to the Group Internal Auditor, assisting in the development of the department's audit plans and processes in regard to the IT systems across the firm.
- Undertaking IT audits of group companies.
- Preparing for and participating in senior management meetings
- Performing reviews to fulfill management requests
- Communicating findings and practical recommendations both verbally and in written form with management to reduce risk and add value
The successful IT Auditor will likely have;
- ISACA qualification or equivalent.
- IT Security, Firewall, Networks, understanding of current threats and virus
- Excellent understanding of Windows operating systems
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory and exchange
- Backups and DR
- Commercial awareness and a logical approach to enable you to reach a balanced view, recommend practical improvements, and promote best practice.
As IT Auditor you will located out of their Southampton office when not travelling. All travel, accommodation and food costs are covered, including weekends which you will not be required to work while away.
The role of IT Auditor is paying up to £55,000 plus 23 days holiday, increasing to 25, pension, health cover and more.
To apply to this IT Auditor role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805