IT Business Analyst - IT Change - Business Change
Hampshire; commutable from Winchester, Alton, Liss areas
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with an established IT company supporting their IT project delivery and business change. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business, but specifically supporting Technical teams with a range of projects following mostly Agile processes in a Hybrid environment.
The Business Analyst will coordinate with relevant internal and external delivery teams and be responsible for the investigation and analysis of required business change activities and then documenting functional requirements to define more effective strategic plans and work flows. Candidates applying must have strong commercial Business Analysis experience and be able to demonstrate relevant IT Change project delivery through the full life cycle.
The company offer a salary up to £50,000 + benefits based on experience and promote a very healthy work-life balance and modern offices.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in an IT / Change function
- Experience collating and presenting relevant information to senior stakeholders
- Experience of GAP Analysis and confirming as is and to be procedures
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes and benefits
- Formal understanding of process mapping techniques
- Ability to interact with technical team members and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this ad or contact me via our website or LinkedIn for more details. Paul Grace Spectrum IT