IT Business Development Manager - Cloud & Cyber Security solutions
£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus/commission + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with current commercial experience with IT Software solutions to join an established business about to launch new Cloud and Cyber Security products. The company are looking for an experienced Business Development manager to take the lead in building lasting relationships with new clients and work closely with their existing customers through the whole sales process.
You'll be responsible for defining the sales strategy, building up new business and managing the entire sales process from prospecting clients and generating new business through to negotiation and sale.
The position offers scope for progression to build a sales team, an excellent company culture in a business on the verge of massive growth and a starting salary up to £45,000 - £50,000 based on experience + bonuses and remote/flexible working options.
- Experience selling software &/or technology solutions to key stakeholders, particularly Microsoft technologies.
- Track record of winning new business and managing new clients
- Experienced in planning and executing sales campaigns
- A genuine enthusiasm for working with new products in a growing team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in a collaborative team
Nice to have's
- Project leadership experience
- Experience with Cloud and/or Cyber security solutions
- Experience leading or attending network, tradeshow and promotional exhibitions
*The company can accommodate remote interviewing and on-boarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, SpectrumIT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and ideally have their own transport.