IT Business Systems Analyst is required to join a growing and innovative company from their head office based in Romsey.
The role of an IT Business Systems Analyst would be to work in a standalone capacity and be responsible for the ongoing development, analysis and integration of systems whilst ensuring that IT delivers robust business improvements. You will be expected to review, analyse and modify systems including coding, testing, and debugging of application systems. Furthermore, you will understand the importance of data systems, how data can be used and more importantly, be exploited to enable informed business decisions.
The core IT infrastructure is maintained by a 3rd party so the role will involve the ongoing communication and management of that relationship.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, CRM systems, and user support.
- Have experience in development/configuration to support system integrations/APIs between software packages. Ideally cloud based exposure.
- Have a background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and HTML.
- User Interface - requirements gathering
- Integrations between standalone systems
- Identification/use of standalone systems
- Data migration
- Data structures
- Automation/business flows - not just specifying/implementing - but coding - how and what language is irrelevant
- Seeking out solutions to solve business needs, not restricting business by sticking to existing solutions.
- Experience of stakeholder management
As you will be liaising with all personnel across the full vertical along with 3rd party suppliers so your communications, both written and verbal must be exemplary.
This is a truly unique position which the correct individual will be able to make their own, whilst working in a friendly working environment within a company that would be able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.